Friday, November 30, 2012

Creative portrait photography by Vilde Indrehus

Media_httpfarm9static_ricyd

"I am a 17 year old girl from Norway. I have been serious about photography for about a year now, and I am addicted. It’s weird how an interest can turn your life upside down. From the moment I really got into this medium, I started seeing things from a whole different perspective. The things that no one else notices are the things that I love the most: a graveyard, rain, garbage and clouds are examples of things that inspire me. Especially clouds! Everything is so damn beautiful. I want to photograph everything I see. And when I say everything, I totally mean it. I love how photography makes me see this world just as beautiful as it is. And it somehow confuses me that I’m the only one I know that think of it that way." ~ Vilde Indrehus

Posted via email from Create | Inspire - DM2 Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment