Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Landscape photography inspiration by Carlos Resende

Media_httpfarm9static_zebeb

"My name is Carlos Resende. I am 41 years old and I live in Lisbon, Portugal. I am an amateur photographer who is very passionate about the art of landscape photography.

Not having inherited any photographic genes in my DNA, I would say that photography came into my life by accident. It resulted from my need to find a replacement for my previous ‘hobby’ which used to be Archery. I try to enjoy and draw from it all the pleasure there is in capturing what the moment has to offer. That’s probably why I like to capture images of places or times of day that carry us into parallel universes transmitting a sense of calm and tranquility as opposed to our ‘crazy’ everyday life. I’m always on the hunt for these new realities and I look forward to be transformed into those new realities in one way or another.

I draw my inspiration from the work of Michael Levin, Julius Tjintjelaar, Matt Toynbee, Maria Strömvik, Andrew Dolphin , Nana Sousa Dias, António Sá and Paulo Dias." ~ Carlos Resende

Posted via email from Create | Inspire - DM2 Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment