Monday, November 26, 2012

50+ Epic Designs With Geometric Shapes

Media_httpwwwandysowa_cibza

In school, geometry was boring. At least at my school. In the real world, Geometry can be completely beautiful. Who knew that a Pattern of Shapes could create stunning artwork or designs? As a kid growing up, I had no idea, I guess I missed that memo? lol. I partly blame the school system for this – they really killed the creativity out of you with boringsauce, but hopefully that is changing very soon. If you are a geometry and math geek (like I am now) then you will enjoy this post – perhaps show it to some kids (or your kids, if you have em’ like me) and blow their minds with the possibilities of shapes! First, lets take a step back.

Posted via email from Create | Inspire - DM2 Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment