Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Film photography by Elias and Theresa Carlson

Media_httpfarm6static_iczfj

“First off, I’m not alone in my photographic endeavors. My wife Theresa contributes to our Flickr stream whenever I can get her to put down our digital camera in favor of film. We live in Seattle and do our best to get out on some kind of adventure whenever we can, the main goal being to explore and take pictures, often for our blog (Orange Juice, ETC).
I’ve developed a thing for landscapes, and medium format film of late. I just can’t get over the clarity and resolution compared to 35mm. My primary goal with photography is the pursuit of honest, un-manipulated beauty. To evoke in the viewer a similar emotion or experience to mine. If I can do that, I consider it a successful photo.

Posted via email from Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment