Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Nature photography inspiration by Niklas Krüger

Media_httpfarm9static_eehcv

"I am a 17 year old student from Bonn, Germany and I have been taking photos for the past 3 years. I don’t have one particular type, but I do enjoy shooting macro and nature the most. Since I live in a village, most of my photography revolves around nature, the most beautiful place to be.

When I take pictures, I can just let go of the stress I am in, relax and create something new. For me the nicest thing about photography is that I can inspire, shock, amaze or tell a story to complete strangers, my closest friends and my family.

In April I will be going to Australia to do a year of work and travel. In this year I hope to advance my skills and create photos that will help me get into a good university." ~ Niklas Krüger

Posted via email from Create | Inspire - DM2 Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment