Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Beautifully textured photos by CGander

Media_httpfarm9static_jemfa

"Life in the DSLR world, which is nearly 2 years for me now, gives notice to more of all things. I don’t limit myself to a certain style because there are so many places and things where I find inspiration. I love trying new techniques and thinking out of the box which lead me to the art of texturing. I also love to photograph old visibly worn used objects, flowers, the culture of New Mexico and recently have taken up the challenge of capturing birds.

I grew up in Ohio so the things I loved from there aren’t available to me here in New Mexico, so I find where you live will highly influence your photography…" ~ CGander

Posted via email from Create | Inspire - DM2 Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment