Wednesday, October 31, 2012

How to Set Up Your LinkedIn Profile: A Freelancer’s Guide

Media_httpfreelancesw_ngtju

LinkedIn makes sense for professionals, but what about for freelancers?
In my experience, LinkedIn is an important tool in my marketing toolbox.
Being on LinkedIn allows me to showcase my skills and experience. Additionally, LinkedIn is a networking platform, which makes it perfect for finding prospects, hooking up with new clients or reconnecting with past clients.

In this article I show you how to set up your LinkedIn profile as an effective marketing tool. Setting up your profile for success is important because it provides the foundation on which to build your LinkedIn networking and marketing efforts.

Here’s what you want from your profile.

Posted via email from Create | Inspire - DM2 Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment