Wednesday, September 26, 2012

50 High Quality Free Fonts For Graphic Designers

Media_httpgraphicdesi_buaui

Today’s free fonts collection specially rounded up for graphic designers. In this article you can find 50 high quality free fonts. A month ago we’re posted fonts related article with the title of – 26 Fresh Fonts For Designers, which turned out to be very popular. But I felt like I haven’t featured even a half of latest, free fonts, so I decided to continue with another font related article.

These high quality free fonts, where many of them are very good for font creation, creative graphic typographic works, poster design, unique web design titles and so on. I don’t need to tell you where to use those fonts, I am here to find that stuff for you!

Posted via email from Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment