Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Beautiful photography by Carolyn Cochrane

"I’m Carolyn Cochrane, a 34 year-old self-taught photographer with a passion for creating beautiful images inspired by nature. My eyes are always scanning my surroundings for meaning and beauty. I’ve always been captivated by color, textures, shapes and light.

From the time I was very young, I’ve been a crafty right-brained gal, fascinated by art. For years I searched for the right way to express myself creatively but could never find the perfect fit. I’ve dabbled in music, painting, jewelry making, scrapbooking, crocheting… the list goes on and on. When I finally gave photography a try at the age of 32, I knew I had found my true passion. I’ve always been so enchanted by the beauty and wonder of our natural world. There’s nothing I love more than being outside on a beautiful day with my camera."

Posted via email from Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment