Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Colors You Wear Says More Than You Know [Infographic]

Media_httpcdnbitrebel_vjcfd

Anyone who has followed Bit Rebels for a while knows that I am a statistics fanatic. I couldn’t keep away from statistics even if my life depended on it. That has many times lead to long and boring algorithms that return the result of a question that I probably could have Googled to get the answer faster. But my eagerness to know exactly what is implemented is usually far more important to me then the result itself, if that makes sense. So, have you ever wondered what the colors you wear say about you? I mean, we are often fed with sentences like, “That shirt matches your personality!” So is this true? Are we really aware of what the colors we wear say about us?

Posted via email from Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment