Thursday, June 28, 2012

Why I Told Anonymous to Kiss My A$$ - the UFC Story

Media_httpwwwinccomup_ycbir

Early this year, after its parent company came out in support of the Stop Online Piracy Act, the mixed-martial-arts promoter Ultimate Fighting Championship was attacked by the hacker group Anonymous. As told to J.J. McCorvey

I was in Chicago for a fight when I found out these Anonymous guys had started crashing our site. During an interview, I looked right into the camera and dared them to do it again. I said, Who do you think I am, eBay? I'm in the fight business. I could give a shit if you knock my website down. Do it again! Go ahead. I dare you!

You're gonna send some pizzas to my house and put my Social Security number out? Who gives a shit? If people really wanted to get your Social Security number, I'm sure they could find it. I'm supposed to bow down to you guys now? I'm going to come after you harder. If you want to fight me, you better pack a f—ing lunch, man. Because we're gonna go until somebody wins and somebody loses.

Posted via email from Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment