Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Anatomy of a Successful Purchase

Media_httpwwwmintcomb_nrhpp

Last week we reveled in the misery of a failed transaction. But there’s a flipside, of course. It’s that euphoric moment when you realize you’ve scored a bargain. You’ve come out on top. You did it!

I hope you experience more of those moments than, you know, the other kind. (I hope I do, too.)

Let me start by telling you a little secret: I see a certain kind of person who always gets treated well by businesses and who somehow constantly finds the great deals. These “successful” consumers come in all shapes and sizes, but they have one thing in common – they have a positive attitude. They expect good things to happen. And happen they do.

If there’s one thing you should remember it’s this: attitude really matters when you’re pursuing consumer success.

But there’s more.

Posted via email from Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment