Wednesday, May 30, 2012

20 Fictional Logo Designs for Your Inspiration

Media_httpwebtoolfeed_zvjcd

Movies have always been a source of inspiration for designers, artists and other creative thinkers. From the beginning till the end, a good movie offers a variety of content which is really helpful if we want to grab something out of it instead of just watching it and then back to our work after it is over.

As I am a big movie lover, I watch lots and lots of movie in my free time, but as active viewer having a small notepad or a piece of paper noting down all the important and useful facts that I watch in it: like new ideas, concepts, gadgets, unique designs etc.

Here in this article I am sharing with you some of the fictional logos which are collected and recreated me as a part of my small project named “Fictgo”.

Posted via email from Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment