Monday, February 27, 2012

Don’t Underestimate How Much Capital You Need To Grow

Media_httpwwwopenforu_cypfb

I recently had the pleasure of speaking at the Craft and Hobby Association’s (CHA) Winter Conference in Anaheim, California. The CHA represents small businesses in the craft and hobby industry which together generate around $29 billion in domestic revenues. I was energized by many of the participants who attended my address as they told me about their plans to move forward “full steam ahead” with their growth plans despite difficult economic conditions. After my address, I spent about an hour speaking with attendees and identified a key concern which is shared by most business owners: how to figure out how much capital is really needed to grow. The overwhelming majority of small business owners that I have encountered always seem to underestimate how much money it really does take to grow.

Posted via email from Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment